The Sandovals took Quinn for the day while I was (I really don’t remember) maybe at work?
Halloween!
Cox farms! We made it and, as always, had a blast.
Moe hugs
Trunk or treat at school. Always a good time.
Moe likes to go through peoples legs. Which is difficult when you’re Charlie’s height apparently lol
We were playing headbands and we kept Guessing sushi and Quinn’s like NO! It’s not sushi! She thought it was a stoplight. Watching Erin’s dog, Moe! He’s the best boy.
No, I’m not pregnant but we did officially adopt Zane! Easter fun! Babcia approved We got him a big ass cookie to celebrate his adoption! I love when pics randomly pop up of Gigi ❤️
Ballin boys As previously mentioned, Jack has been into cooking. He was very proud of his creation he made for everyone. My mom brought this porcelain doll for Quinn (she claims it used to be mine but I have no recollection). I definitely did collect porcelain dolls but which ones were mine vs my sisters’ I have no clue. The entire family was in town to lay my grandfather to rest. Family :) With the help of Quinn and Charlie I prepped two AbC books - one for Erin’s baby shower and one for Erica’s which is Saturday!
Practicing her handwriting which is impressively pretty good! She likes to bring her own markers to life time since the ones there are “all dried up.” So she chose to put them in this fake LV purse one day. We successfully learned and launched a brand new format in our club. It’s called CTR and it’s quite a beast to teach but I am Enjoying it The boys brought 3 of their friends to the life time pool The other day. It was so fun. I love life time Picked her up from LT like this the other day Gingerbread houses at a friends Then girl friend woke up sick. And passed it to her brothers. There was a day where all 3 kids were home from school. She perked up a bit for the Christmas dance musical babcia took us to. Then right back downhill Kelsey’s kids and my cousins kids. Cuties! Pathetic sick kids lol She fell asleep any and everywhere A couple of days later was Quinn’s Christmas program. She was one of the 3 wise people Her f...
Comments
Post a Comment